Občas jsem dotazován, které knížky doporučuji ke čtení.
24-25 května 2016 proběhne další ScaleUp Summit presented by Fortune v Atlantě.
Zde je tentokrát doporučení od Verneho Harnishe na špičkové autory, kteří na tomto summitu také vystoupí.
How did you learn to lead? „I read a lot.“ Larry Page, CEO Google
• General Stanley McChyrstal – Team of Teams: New Rules of Engagement for a Complex World. Commander of the Joint Special Operations Task Force in Iraq, the military is moving away from command and control and so should we.
• David Butler — Design to Grow: How Coca-Cola Learned to Combine Scale and Agility (and How You Can Too). VP Innovation and Entrepreneurship, The Coca-Cola Company, Butler leads a platform called Coca-Cola Founders, investing in seed-stage firms. Before this, he built a successful company – he’s one of us!
• Jim Whitehurst — The Open Organization: Igniting Passion and Performance. CEO of RedHat, the leading open source software supplier, he’s built an open organization to match, providing a real biz example of a team of teams. We love real case studies of successful growth firms.
• Denise Lee Yohn — What Great Brands Do: The Seven Brand-Building Principles that Separate the Best from the Rest. Former head of Sony’s first ever brand office, she’s gone on to lead branding projects for Land Rover, Burger King, and other major brands.
• Aubrey Daniels — Bringing Out the Best in People – How to Apply the Astonishing Power of Positive Reinforcement (Third Edition 2016). Top 5 biz book of all time (my list), leading human behaviorist in the workplace, and long-time associate professor at Harvard.
• Erik Qualman — What Happens in Vegas Stays on YouTube and Socialnomics: How Social Media Transforms the Way We Live and Do Business. Listed as a Top 50 MBA professor, he was Academic All-Big Ten in basketball at Michigan State University and his book was nominated for the 2015 Pulitzer Prize.
• Marshall Chiles — Your Presentation is a Joke: How to Use Humor in Your Presentation to Increase Engagement and Likability. Marshall’s comedy pedigree includes founding and building comedy enterprises such as: Laughing Skull Lounge (Atlanta, GA), The Laughing Devil (New York, NY), Morty’s Comedy Club (Indianapolis, IN), Asbury Comedy Festival (Asbury, NJ), and The Laughing Skull Comedy Festival (Atlanta, GA).
…and Ari Weinzwerg – author of a new book coming this spring, he’s the always entertaining co-founder/CEO of Zingerman’s Community of Businesses, which includes Zingerman’s Delicatessen, Bakehouse, Creamery, Catering, Mail Order, ZingTrain, Coffee Company, Roadhouse, Candy Manufactory and the newest business–Cornman Farms.
Myslím, že program je jasný :). Pěkné čtení